Should of done cooler mod years ago...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fperri302

Reaction score
So im an ass for dragging my feet on this one but glad i finally got her done... ran better and cooler overall but damn them shifts are nice now!

Attachments

• 0219112154e.jpg
    0219112154e.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
it's well worth it that's for sure. notice the better shifting? works great.

did you have any trouble finding the fittings for the clutch cover. The directions i have says to use 1/8 -27npt 90s. All of the 1/8 fittings i have looked at look way to small.

Yea i did have a hard time finding the fittings.... Im sure if i spent more time looking or searched online i could of got the 1/8 to 3/8 barb nipple but it wasnt happening at the standard home depot... I found the 1/8 street 90 that threads into the case at home depot but the largest hose barb i could find was 1/4 ... so i used a 1/8 pipe nipple into a 1/8 to 3/8 adapter ... then i found a 3/8 pipe barb with female threads to screw onto the adapter.....more fittings then i really wanted but it works just the same... pics a little blury but you can kinda see what i mean

Attachments

• 021911153101.jpg
    021911153101.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 26
Yea i did have a hard time finding the fittings.... Im sure if i spent more time looking or searched online i could of got the 1/8 to 3/8 barb nipple but it wasnt happening at the standard home depot... I found the 1/8 street 90 that threads into the case at home depot but the largest hose barb i could find was 1/4 ... so i used a 1/8 pipe nipple into a 1/8 to 3/8 adapter ... then i found a 3/8 pipe barb with female threads to screw onto the adapter.....more fittings then i really wanted but it works just the same... pics a little blury but you can kinda see what i mean
Thanks, That helps alot. That is the same setup i came up with but was afraid it was not right. I Will have to go back and get them now.

Back