Should i upgrade?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way, how much were you quoted for warlord? I was thinking of getting the same bike. later.

It was roughly 3800 Cdn a year. Too much for a vehicle that I will only ride during the summer and won't ride in the rain. I pay less than 2 grand a year for my car so I'll keep driving that I guess.

Death I will in no way say the yfzs are slow. Maybe just his is and it may even be an 05 bought in 06. Stock for stock theres no comparison the yfz is just plain better. The banshee is an outdated quad but to me is a big step up from the warrior. Ive seen banshees modded and uncorked that just cant be touched by a yfz but you also have to shut them down after 300 foot runs. Ive your wallet can handle it why not buy a yfz.

Fact is banshees are a legend (to most) as far as straight line quickness. especially modded a bit. Ill tell you what though My bud has a 250r and after having the banshee for only a few days with my new steering stabilizer I personally like the handling better than his 250r but I guess its rider preference. Steering stabilizers make even the worst quad a whole world better. I hit a 6" root while sliding sideways in 4 th gear with my left front tire and I thought for sure it was gonna be tragic but nope just a little bump feeling and continued right along in the slide. I was amazed.

Oh hell yeah nothing beats a worked to the balls shee in a straight line. But a piped/filtered shee still needs a lot more to beat a uncorked YFZ.

Well I kind of enjoy the ass kicking I get riding my shee. Seems as if on the yfz it makes everything easy and you get comfy on it and thats when Ill come flying by barely hangin on for dear life throttle down with a huge **** eatin grin on my face!! LOL cheers to that!

Back