Should I pinstripe the dutchman?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94warpig

Reaction score
I want to do something to the dutchman to make it "pop" a bit. I cant afford a graphix set up right now. I have all the stuf to stripe it but not sure if I should or not.....

Ahhh! Im not sure. I dont know if it will fit with the quad thing. Prolly be the only one with it though and that would be cool.

That was another thought. The paint I use is some damn tough stuff but not sure how it would hold up.

Ive never cleared over any of my striping. Paint holds up fine on cars and bikes. Some of the motorcycles ive striped live very hard lives and seem to hold up. I would be more worried about the clear cracking

I beat the heck out of it anyway!!!! Still want it to look good though!

Pin stripes +clear will last langer but nothin gonna stand up to tree bark at high speed!

Ill be painting them on. This is some gnarly strong paint. Not very easy to remove. But ive never tried it on plastic

If u prepped the plastic right it would stick fine. But then rest of plastic would b dull. Clear would solve this too

Latest posts

Back