Should i pass up this deal?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K i can get a lonestar swingarm for 200 new.....should i pass it up i owe my parents 200 right now but i just got a job, and i really want this because its soo easy to adjust besides the stupid warrior way :mad:....well what do you all think, you think i should wait for another deal or get it to add to my beastly warrior?

o and i just orderd the parts for my other warrior so ill be able to sell that thing too...so i might be getting 800 out of that ;D

It's the old age in me saying this sorry. I'd pay off my debt first...

That's a tough one. A deal like that will be hard to come by again. I'd probably get it if I were in the same position and knew i'd be able to pay it back in a reasonable time frame.

Well this isnt the first time ive been in dept on my warrior belive me i was over 600 over the summer hahahaha my parents are pretty chill though about it, they know that i pay everything back and i always have. The only time they get pissed is when i buy **** and i dont have a job but i just got one for the winter so i think im set....i think ill get it. I want it really really bad!

Sounds like you already new the answer to your question before posting/asking it...

Yea that sucks I just read about your ride. Need new shocks and clutch huh...

yeah so idk what im going to do....im selling my shocks....hopfully i get enough to get this swinger though....prob not....ill just put on my stock shocks for now and not ride it that much till i get new ones :mad:. The clutch can wait, its there its just getting bad. Ill prob get the clutch before my shocks.

well i think im going to get those peps if idk if they will be good for xc...they are set up for +2's and my weight just not my riding style =[....o and the swinger isnt extended its just easyer to adjust which is freaking sweet. I think im deff going to get it. Idk if i can get some money real soon.

It better be real soon. Like within the next 30 minutes...LOL

Latest posts

Back