Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

435WOLV

Reaction score
I just put a set of Raptor 660 shocks on the front of my '95 wolvy. They definitely smooth out the smaller bumps and the 25" tires don't rub the fenders on hard corners anymore. They have also eliminated the problem I had of bump steer (smaller bumps causing the front end to bounce around). Has anybody found another ATV's stock shock that will work for the rear?

435WOLV - Thanks for the tip.

What year of Raptor did the shocks come from and how did you know they would work on your wolvy?

Where did you find the shocks and how much (if you don't mind) did you pay?

Sorry about taking so long to respod to your post. I got the shocks off of Ebay. Mine are from an 02 and I am prettry sure only the 660's work. I don't know hte years that the 660's were made but I am thinking 00-02. I have an extrea set that I got from a friends Raptor. They are white. I would let them go for $30 plus shipping costs. If your interested, let me know and I can put them on Ebay. I will probably do that in the next couple of weeks anyway.

Thanks again 435Wolv... I ended up buying some Elkas so I'm good to go in the shock department now.

Thanks for the tip!

I too have wondered what rear shock would work. We may be limited because our machines have a direct bolt on to the rear swingarm. Most other quads have some sort of linkage back there.

Latest posts

Back