Shocks - GT Thunder Essential - Any Good for my 06 Raptor 350?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satyrisci

Reaction score
Seller is asking $300. These any good for my 2006 Raptor 350? I ride fast, hard pack trails with mud, rocks, and limbs. Also I jump, like 75ft or so. I'm 160lbs

I havent done a whole lot of shock research yet, I have been upgrading other areas of the quad.

3Gc3L53He5Ff5Ha5M2d3q3c353ef6e3fa1c89.jpg

Im not a shock expert, but from reviews Ive read and the # of shocks Ive seen biult by them. As long as they are valve relatively close to your weight they should do relatively good.

Are these trail shocks though? or are these motocross shocks? I need trail shocks that i can jump logs with.

Fits all Years Raptor 350 and 1989 and newer Yamaha Warrior

Developed with leading technology

Dual rate spring kit offers lower ride height while maintaining a plush ride and good bottoming resistance

Designed to be used with stock a arms

Set up for 125#-175# rider

14.375" long from hole to hole

Low ride height? I dont want lower, will these lower a quad? The trails i ride have deep ruts from 4x4 quads.

But what about this "offers low ride height? Im trying to stay high up off the ground for the trails.

They handle great, what they do is actually allow sag and downstroke in your suspension. Plus your ground clearance problems are at the carrier, not ground to frame

Back