Shocks for 02 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior X 93

Reaction score
Hey i Guys i was wondering i have an 02 warrior and wantin a better suspension in front and my buddy got shocks for his raptor 660 that he didnt put on bc some trade him quad for quad before he got them so i was wondering would this fit on my quad?
(P.S when he bought these shocks there were able to fit on to a banshee also so didnt know if that would make a difference in if they would work or not?)

Hey i Guys i was wondering i have an 02 warrior and wantin a better suspension in front and my buddy got shocks for his raptor 660 that he didnt put on bc some trade him quad for quad before he got them so i was wondering would this fit on my quad?
(P.S when he bought these shocks there were able to fit on to a banshee also so didnt know if that would make a difference in if they would work or not?)
The 660 shocks are to long at 16"..
The stock warrior shocks are 14.5", the extra length will mess your suspension travel up, and could cause damage to your steering components..

no they are to long I also have a pair of 660 front shocks been trying to sell them on CL now for 3 months and nobody wants them but they will not work safely on the warrior with stock a arms

alright bc ive heard of banshee shocks working just fine for warriors and didnt know since these shocks he got would bolt up to a banshee bc there a kinda shock you can rise or lower for your quad depending what kind you have

if it can be adjusted to 14 3/4" eye to eye then yes they can work but any longer than that and you'll stress the tie rods and ball joints

nothing worse than a tie rod or ball joint breaking when your flying down the trails

alright well im tryin to find a good cheap pair of shocks with the rez on it but there way too expensive

yes they are good luck man
and by the way those ebay shocks aren't that good as the saying goes you get what you pay for lol

I have had my eye on get a full set of fox float shock but way to far out of my price range

well im kinda on a sort budget where i need to save my money bc im bout to start driving 2 hours a day to school and back with a truck that gets roughly 15 - 16 highway mpg so if i could find a cheap good pair of works that i could save up for that would be awesome but i would roughly like to try and get em for $200 or under which i know would be hard to get a good pair used works

well im kinda on a sort budget where i need to save my money bc im bout to start driving 2 hours a day to school and back with a truck that gets roughly 15 - 16 highway mpg so if i could find a cheap good pair of works that i could save up for that would be awesome but i would roughly like to try and get em for $200 or under which i know would be hard to get a good pair used works

Look in the for sale section

Back