Shock upgrade?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogener

Reaction score
My stock shocks cant handle me jumping them sometimes. It's not something I do all the time just when I'm messing around. I've flipped my rims awhile ago and I'm wondering if that has alot to do it or if my stockers just cant handle the abuse. Should I upgrade to a 2+ shock or stock width shock when I upgrade?

the banshee shocks will give you a better ride on the trail, but i still bottom mine out when i give it some air. and if you get banshee shocks on ebay get the newest you can so you dont get a set of smoked shocks.

I found that banshee shocks give you a way better ride both front and rear and you can jump about 1 or so higher before they bottom out. Nice upgrade for the price. I love them.

Is there a particular year of the banshee shock that will fit a warrior? I had also heard that that a raptor rear shock will also fit a warrior but I am not sure, does anyone know?

Any year banshee shock will work, however, newer is better. Only the 2001 Raptor 660 rear shock will work.

For the banshee shocks all years will fit but I would recomend getting them from at least a 2001 model up, dont wana get a set of wore out or blown shocks. As for the raptor shock it will fit with some small modifications.

I might try and get some 450r shocks or LTR450 shocks and make custome mounts for them

Back