shock setup

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4strokerider69

Reaction score
i ride trails and jump n race around a little here n there..mostly trails thought what front and rear shocks could i bolt on to make a nice good response in the front n rear...prefer not after market....i know the 01 rappy n the banshee will do the back but whats best for my liking and whats interchangable up front

anything would be better i dont mind a softer feel like the warrior has to begin with but...i feel like im over working them n somthings bound to go..

i went with banshee all the way around on my bike and i like it so far. the front banshee are not a direct swap in the sense that you can just line the two holes up easily. i had to have a friend help me while i used a screw driver to kinda lift the shock up to the hole so he was able to slide the bolt in. the banshee is slightly longer but a better shock.

this will help you out
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20441

hmmm idk if id like lower....stance...maybe a banshee in the rear and send it got re done for my specs and some after markets for the front any good comapnies woth lookin at for them

i would get the banshees all the way around and try the fronts out before i dropped a few hundred into works front shock. you may end up liking the banshee shocks.

Back