shock interchange

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
search
I don't think any of the 3 will fit.
I think the rear from an 02 or 00 will (something like that)

I've read only a rear shock from an 01 Raptor will fit a warrior. Anything else you would have to modify the airbox, cause it gets in the way of the reservoir. Hope this helps!

warriorkid23 said:
Basically I just want the front ones to fit because I can get them for a good deal.
I know they won't just bolt up. You may be able to modify your front end some and get them to fit.

I talked to my one buddy that has a banshee and he had some spare shocks and I asked him if they fit can I have them? Well sure enough they fit and Im rocking a much softer front suspension. The rear is next on the list.

Yepp bolted up perfect. They are longer wich is better b/c it gives a softer ride. I was riding this past weekend and its a night and day diff. Im now working on getting a banshee rear shock and mounting that up.

I originally had Banshee fronts as well, way better then the stock pogo sticks the Warrior come's with. They however will bottom out just as easy as the stockers on jumps.

i was wondering more for like aftermarket ones, there are many more used banshee works, peps, ect available

Latest posts

Back