Shock Covers Options/Opinions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know what happens. i need to order a set of covers as well.

What shocks are you running cause I still have my stock shock covers. Those are already off the bike ready to be shipped away.

He sent me new covers today so I'll see them by Wednesday the latest. Theyre based out of Phoenix which is only 100 miles away from here. Now I just need geralds guy to get back to me on eta for the steelers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well it took a little longer because he was going to be out for memorial. He called me earlier and he should be done by tomorrow.

What shocks are you running cause I still have my stock shock covers. Those are already off the bike ready to be shipped away.

He sent me new covers today so I'll see them by Wednesday the latest. Theyre based out of Phoenix which is only 100 miles away from here. Now I just need geralds guy to get back to me on eta for the steelers

im running raptor 350 fronts and raptor 660 rear.

Last edited:
if i get rid of em before i make a thread about it then thats cool. they were made for front Works at-steelers and rear banshee. banshee and warrior rears are the same dims but i had him add 1" extra because the bottom elastic didn't wrap around the bottom correctly. so i guess thats something to know if you are looking for a cover for your banshee rear shock because if you ordered one you would get the same size one as for the warrior rear. these are the dims i have and the ones ill be giving away because they're not complete sets. 12"L x 8C" (have 2) and 11"L x 10" (have 4).

everything showed up on friday. got my rebuilt works fronts and a bazillion covers. i haven't decided what im going to run with yet but i have the race flames(right) on atm. got the swamp cooler running in the garage to finish working on my truck so i dont want to open it up to get a front end pic. heres all the covers i have now. ridiculous.

20140615_170925_zpscf7ocrrz.jpg

Back