shes fucked now

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
Here all what happened. One day it just started making a ticking/banging sound. It didn't feel any different. But as I rode it more the sound would get a little louder and then I started to notice that it would pull very good.

Then, one day I just took her out for a boot and on the way back the ticking stopped and it just started loosing all it power like I was full throttle and it was like i had no clutch plates. Then it just made a loud sound, it sounded soo bad and it just coasted and skidded a little bit. And it wouldn't start again the engine sounded seized when I tried to start it.

hey u sayed u had the trans apart and had the motor split i bet u did not put the trans back toghter right u for got a washer in there and if u did thats a big ass mostake cause the bike will not work right and something telles me u did not get the top end back to goahter right neather just me saying some words not trying to bash on u at all

Considering that you were complaining about smoke not too long back id rip the top end apart to start Check everything then go deeper if needed.

Did you take the cam sprocket cover off to see if it will turn over? Also you can take the plastic stator cover off and use a monkey wrench and rotate the clutch boss to see if it seized up. Mine died like that once and it was the timing key that snapped in half.

when it did run after you put it back together, where you able to go through all gears smoothley, that should be a major indicator that it was put back together right.

Back