• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Setrab oil cooler 4 sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Im putting my Setrab oil cooler up for sale, works great especially for its size. Its a 7 bar, so its small but from my running it it keeps the oil just as cool as running the bigger transmission coolers that most the guys run. Theres nothing wrong with it, Im just going to change my setup up a bit and as usual when I get crazy modding things get changed out. Its already setup with 6AN fittings for running AN fitting braided lines. I can ship as soon as its paid for!! Id like $50 for it, these normally run closer to $100 with no adapter fittings on them. The adapter fittings were almost $20 alone. My loss is your gain! Heres a couple of the best pics I have at the moment.

IMG_20110617_152127.jpg

IMG_20110603_210318-1.jpg

Make me a reasonable offer guys!!!

As a little proof on the fitting price heres a link, though I cant find the original buyer I got them from. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Speedflow-6...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2308fc19ee&vxp=mtr

Here an example on an identical one on ebay, thats in worse shape. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Setrab-AN6-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item231b31dc58&vxp=mtr

I wasnt kidding on prices!!!!! These are the cats meow! If I can get the $50 shipped Ill include the 1/8npt to 6AN adapters for an already modded cover.

How much for this and a modded cover? I think I might be in for that.

how much for the oil cooler if you still have it?..and what exactly do I have to do to run this..

Im looking for $50 shipped, and you would need a modded clutch cover or possibly a big bear setup(not sure here) and lines. My adapter fittings have come up missing so that offer is off the table now unfortunately.

Ya I didnt have time to take care of the pm's today so they got piled up!!! LOL

Back