Selling the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must really suck to live in Jersey??

Yes it does, sometimes. At this point in my life at 35 YO my family and house have to come first, my wife hasn't had a job due to getting laid off, my son is 2 and the house is in forecloseure because we bought when the market was blown the **** up. My house is now worth 80Gs less then I paid, not to mention the ton O money I dumped into it.

On that note I still have the 400 stroker I want to sell, and am willing to part with it for $400 + shipping, you can't even buy a stock 350 for that price.

Yes it does, sometimes. At this point in my life at 35 YO my family and house have to come first, my wife hasn't had a job due to getting laid off, my son is 2 and the house is in forecloseure because we bought when the market was blown the **** up. My house is now worth 80Gs less then I paid, not to mention the ton O money I dumped into it.

On that note I still have the 400 stroker I want to sell, and am willing to part with it for $400 + shipping, you can't even buy a stock 350 for that price.

how much is shipping to 28466? im on that depending what the shipping is?

ONLY $400!! Damn dave. I wish I knew sooner. I just spent that on a lonestar swinger.

You happen to have a .390 cam laying around?

oh **** ill for sure be getting back to you on that

Sorry for your loss Dave. You knew I built y quad based off yours. It was a kick ass machine. You told them to sign up on this site right?

Loss? hell, $2300 sounds good if it was in my pocket this day and time.

anyway, maybe the guy will take as good of care of it as you did.

It was a loss, he put lots of time and money into that beast and now he doesn't even own it anymore. But, times are tough, I know how it is. best of luck to yah Dave. hope everything works out. Hope you don't have to sell the Harley too.

I was a loss, he put lots of time and money into that beast and now he doesn't even own it anymore. But, times are tough, I know how it is. best of luck to yah Dave. hope everything works out. Hope you don't have to sell the Harley too.

Hell no the Harley's will be stayin, the motor is almost done for 76 Sporty, still thinking about hardtailin it too.

As for the Warrior, lots of money went into it, but I'd do it again in an instant. Think about it $1400 for the motor, $800 for the shocks, $450 for the A Arms and lots lots more. I'm happy with what I got, at the end of the day it's still a Warrior and no matter the mods you can only get so much for it. Most Z400s, Rappy 660s and YFZs are selling around $2500 around here, so I am happy. Craigslist in this area Warriors only run a bit more then $1000, no matter what year.

I'm not done yet, I have a 14 teen year old brother that wants a full size quad now, and I'm talkin my pop into getting him a used Warrior. He's currently riding a Honda 90, so lets just say he's a bit big for it now.

I told the guy the web site, I'm sure he'll take care of it, he's not kid, he was around 40. He don't know jack about motors or mechanics though, thats why he had his boys look at it.

Latest posts

Back