• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling some unneeded stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcow

Reaction score
I have some random unneeded stuff that I want to sell.

Twist Throttle (probably Motion Pro) with Progrip grips -- came installed when I bought it, used for a bit then replaced with thumb throttle.

Stock shifter and linkage -- good condition, not much slop at the joints:

Headlight/engine switch off an old Honda 3-wheeler, works fine from what I remember

Stock headlight bracket -- good condition, slightly rusty and bent in places, but barely noticeable

Renthal bars, unsure of bend, but most likely ATV bend. Was comfortable for me, and I'm around 5'11''. Straight from what I can see, but some scratches from use.

DG 2-piece header (fairly sure) painted red with high temp paint. Paint has some scratches, but not visible when it's actually installed. Problem is, I couldn't get it to fit. Bought it on ebay and the seller said it's off a warrior, but the part that goes into the head is a different size from stock and doesn't fit. Maybe it'll fit the raptor or an older pullstart warrior, I don't know. Also, the 2 pieces don't separate, but that doesn't really affect anything, still easy to install.

Stock carb without boot, it's in the picture but I sold it already. There's no main jet, but I can throw in a 145 if you want. Also, the accelerator pump gets stuck after a few minutes of riding, I think it's an issue with the plunger or float bowl cover, either way, everything else is perfect and it comes with a mostly used rebuild kit, anything that I haven't installed from the kit is included.

PM me with offers.

Bump, Supertrapp IDS2 pipe now for sale.

Soon I'll put up a stock carb, possibly with the throttle setup.

What do you want for the supertrapp? My brother just bought a Warrior and could use it.

I'm thinking somewhere around $110 plus shipping. Just to let you know, deadlastracing already PM'ed me, so you're second in line for it.

Crap, I just noticed that the pad for the bar is missing, if you want it you'll have to wait until next weekend when I can get it.

How about $25 + shipping?

Hmmm, how about $65 + shipping? Remember that it includes a rebuild kit that cost about $25. Price is negotiable though.

It's not blown, I'll see how it compares to the new shock I bought when I replace it because I have no idea how it should feel like. Works fine from what I know though, doesn't bottom out on small jumps or anything.

Latest posts

Back