• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SELLING get on it

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOt insurance on it........ill steal if from you...hahahahahahha J/K but if you part it Im sure youd make a tin more than selling it like that with the engine the way it is and all. It be like getting the hottest girl, but she was dead.

2500? are you serious? is it ran great then 2500 would be a stretch, i'll give you $1000 for the whole thing

yeah dude you could make way more out of it by parting it out instead of selling it becuase the engine is seised. Unless you rip someone off or find someone stupid hahaha.

haha, IM asking 2500 for my RUNNING 03, doesnt have what you have into yours, but what are you gonna do with all those parts, IF IT DOESNT RUN? Ill take some parts off of t if you part out.

christ, just let it go. That's the price he wants. He DOES NOT want to part out. If he sells it he sells it, if he doesn't he doesn't, either way if you're not buying it it's none of your business what he does anyways. Anybody else that hassles him about it won't be able to log in for a couple days.

christ, just let it go. That's the price he wants. He DOES NOT want to part out. If he sells it he sells it, if he doesn't he doesn't, either way if you're not buying it it's none of your business what he does anyways. Anybody else that hassles him about it won't be able to log in for a couple days.

Could not have said it better myself. If you aren't interested in what you see then please keep moving.

hahahaha hell yeah! Way to take action!!!

Latest posts

Back