Sell Or No Sell??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
OK I'm thinking of selling my warrior because shes just been nothing but repairs. I got the trader and I seen lots of Warriors. Do you think I should sell my warrior and buy a newer one because theres a 2004 Warrior in there that looks pretty good. It has nerf bars(thats the only mod, I think), but it doesnt say how much.

If you have nothing but repairs then it should be all fixed..right??..L ;D L..I'd say go with a 2001 up if you were looking for any newer...

how much is left on yours that hasn't been repaired or replaced yet? There couldn't be too much left!

If you think there's still trouble ahead with yours maybe you should trade it in on one that was taken care of better.

Yeah what he said!!..If you really believe your gonna have to repair that much more on it then get rid of her before she breaks you!!

Well I have almost done everything but my rings and my clutch(getting close) and suspension I think I should just keep her 'till I get enough money to buy a new YFZ450 or Quadracer 450!

Well I have almost done everything but my rings and my clutch(getting close) and suspension I think I should just keep her 'till I get enough money to buy a new YFZ450 or Quadracer 450!
do it!!!.............

I don't know about you but I get a lot more satisfaction from fixing up something than just buying it. You could ride around on your perfectly performing warrior and tell everyone how it used to be an immobile pain in the ass but you nursed it back to life.

hey my warrior was an 800$ machine when i bought it and it had tons of problems and smoked like no other, but after several hours of work and paint its starting to come around, run good and look pretty well. Its been no small task but its given me something to do on lots of weekends and ive made it worth a lot more. I was at the same point as you at one time but eventually you get all those problems worked out. All i can say is that my clymer manual saved me a lot of money!

I don't know about you but I get a lot more satisfaction from fixing up something than just buying it. You could ride around on your perfectly performing warrior and tell everyone how it used to be an immobile pain in the ass but you nursed it back to life.
exactly

When I purchased my warrior it cost $945 with tax. It has 25" wolley bogger tires on the rear, 10 front sprocket, bald stock dunlops on the front, and the pipe was rusted completely off. It was in ruff shape buy I have spent numerous hours fixing it and it looks decent now.

Back