Seat Covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdxguy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just picked up a gripper style seat cover. The directions say that you can either remove your current cover, or you can go over it with your new one. My current one is in great shape, but I really wanted the gripper/rubberish style. It says going over the current one will make the seat feel more firm.

Just curious on how most of you have done yours! Any comments/suggestions?

Take the old one off. If you don't it's hard to get the new one to fit without any wrinkles.

i would take the old one off i did and still had a hard time fitting new one dont think i could have fit it with old one still on.

Okay so I pulled the old one off and recovered it... sort of a shame since the original was in good shape, but I wanted the gripper style. Anyways, it looks pretty good - I'll get some pics of it soon...

Here's some pictures:
Seat Close-Up:
seat1.jpg

Another of the Seat:

back_right.jpg

Front Shock Cover:

front_shock.jpg

Rear Shock Cover:

rear_shock.jpg

Slowly getting things changed up a bit....

Haha didn't even think of that one ws350.....

And Pelphrey, that's pretty amazing I must admit...... you invest some serious time into that or what? I realize a lot of people have mentioned you and your cleaning habits but man... even when I do wash it I find grass and weeds and everything else stuck in nooks and crannys and everywhere else too!

That cleaning job took 2+ hours...Its the reward of seeing it clean. I don't know I have always been this way with vehicles and crap like that...

Nice, very nice. It definitely looks great and there's a part of me that would love to see my quad shine like that. However, there's a bigger part that knows I'm just gonna get it all dirty again!!

Yeah I washed and cleaned it thursday. And here it is sunday and might be riding later on. Oh well, I live for this ****!

Back