Seat Cover

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm not planning on trimming that much, literally just the black plastic area so the blue is just left. I pretty much have trails to ride as well.

The GPS dash thing is nice, but I'm not sure how much anyone would really use it. Seems like everyone that gets one eventually just ignores it completely.

Update!

For those who are following some more info........
The White Bros. pipe is stainless....I just put a magnet to it and no sticky...
hit it with a fine scotchbrite and it is outstanding....

I took the front sprocket gaurd off and noticed that I have a 14t front!!!
40t rear!!!
200 lbs and power wheelies with "speed" gearing...awesome....this thing
is really making some power....
I knew I was well north of 60 mph when I had it flat out....
It would be a beast with a 13t....but I am not changing it....
makes me want to get the GPS even more to see how fast it really goes...
Does anyone here know what Top End is with this gearing?
I am having a great day in the garage even though it is 107 degrees!!!!
Not sure how my Canadian DNA is dealing with this....

Jebby

The White Bros pipe it self is aluminum. Maybe you're talking about the slip on part that was replaced before you got it?

The White Bros pipe it self is aluminum. Maybe you're talking about the slip on part that was replaced before you got it?

Nah....the intermediate section...between the muffler and the slip is stainless.....full stainless exhaust!!!!

Yeah that's what I was talking about. That's nice, although reading up the magnet test is not definitive. There are steel's and stainless steels that can be magnetic and non magnetic. But it's likely stainless. Generally stainless isn't really that much more expensive, especially in our exhausts because they aren't huge.

I can tell it is due to the "bluing" it gets around the hot spots....only stainless does that....anyway i stole it for $145 !!!!:iagree:

The better the stainless the less magnetic it is.....but you are right...it is all about the content of the alloy.....

Taken One and one half hour ago....at the MX park....they have a wooded trail section and I took advantage....
I was the only person at the whole place.....too hot too ride apparently...
I wanted to try out the new Tires and exhaust.....
All I can say is that the Dunlops are amazing for slide and forward grip....and the ride is great as well....maybe a little too plush....my shock is cranked up all the way and was close to bottoming....a Raptor shock is in my future....
The pipe is perfect......and the midrange I **** you not is killer.....
Excellent money spent here.............
110830_0007.jpg

I only was out for a little over a hour due to the heat....101 in the shade...

Peace,
Jebby

My other "Toys":iagree:
1966 Corvette 66,000 miles
Stuff121.jpg

l_e1714d6ecaf440d5a815316d7f0109-1.jpg

1980 Honda CB750F at San Antonio Raceway...and my Buddy Rocco's Busa (8.90's@150+)...I only ran a 12.50 with a **** clutch...
jebbytrack3.jpg

1979 Honda CBX 1000.....work in progress...
CBX006.jpg

101218_0002.jpg

And me next to the 1980 BMW k100RT that I restored for a customer...
BMWnearcomplete014.jpg

Happy Labor Day!!! God Bless This Country!!!!!!
Thanks to all you folk who work hard to get what you want...WE are the backbone!!!!!

Jebby

Went to the track again yesterday.....
I. Need. Shocks.
I can't jump any higher or longer.....it just pounds the **** out of me...
I really need a rear more than the front.....
But the good news is that it twenty degrees cooler today....and the engine ran like it.....in a word-perfect.
Wish it had a cam...it noses over upstairs....I would trade some torque for hp.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day.....

Peace,
Jebby

Back