• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sandrail

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Selling this for a good friend of mine. He has had some medical issues come up and this is not as important as it once was.

Made by SSR Motorsports (still in business btw). Very well made, good welds, long travel suspension, rack and pinion steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, duel master cylinders, adjustable seats (front/back and tilt) with 3 point(I think) seat belts. Has a little tow hitch someone welded on, adjustable rear ride height, cvt trans, liquid cooled, tires are 60% tread w/ slight weather checking(nothing major), and electric start.

He bought it at an auction and it ran ok. Had me clean the carb (mikuni flat slide), install new spark plug, and I installed a new UNI clamp on filter. Rail runs well but is a tad fat on the jetting. Needs the following:

Radiator hoses (dry rotted and a little kinked), coolant recovery bottle (dry and brittle), parking brake cable needs to be clipped onto it's lever, battery is dead, healights work but a couple of the turn signals are broken and dangling (but non of use would have it on the road anywas), and the front toe needs to be adjusted. I have not given it a complete head to toe going over, but those are the things I know it needs in general. My friend was going to take care of these items, but obviously has more important things to worry about.

This thing starts up immediately! No hesitation! Ran low in gas and have not had the time to fill tank, so it will not start right now, lol. Just needs minor maintance and tlc. He is asking $1500 for it. If you are interested pm me and I can get you his number. My enternet is being a p.o.s. so I may not get back to you right away.

P.S. I do not know what size engine is in it, or who makes it. It doesn't smoke or have ANY abnormal noises. Be great foundation for a snomoblie engine on alky:)

Don't be afraid to make an offer guys. My friend is open to offers.

0619021705.jpg

0619021706.jpg

0619021706b.jpg

0619021706a.jpg

Last edited:
1 dollar shipped to 76541!!! Jk unless y'all are serious about it. Sorry about your friend. It sucks to have To sell toys to pay for medical bills. Hope he gets better and is able to keep it. Btw that thing looks fun

Well my friend will be okay. Turned out to be colitus. So no more glutten foods.

BUMP!

Latest posts

Back