Sandfest 2007 Wanoka, OK

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigolbeep

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of us at sandfest in little sahara in oklahoma...
Awesome weather and lots of people and bikes...
the only bad thing that happend is my clutches gave away after 2 days of riding so i had to dig in...
Enjoy!!!!

roostinweb.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

nice pic's look like ya had a good time wish i had some dunes near me id loooooooooooooooooove to ride some ..But maybe oneday lol

AWESOME pics man! I love to see dune pics because they are so far away and I'll prolly never get to ride them.

Awesome pics bro makes me miss the dunes even more...

do you know those girls? hahhahha awsome pics i would love to go there wone day, that one green and orange banshee is SICK!

thanks guys... we had a blast... for us it is almost a 5 hour drive but its worth it...
no i didnt know them...but i wish i did... they were always riding by our camp and we always hollered at them and i finally got a pic of them...

Cool pics looks like you had a blast. I hope to get back up there to LS soon. It is a 6 hour drive for me, but like you said it is well worth it. That shee is nice.

this was a shakedown run for my banshee because i just got it 4 days before we left...
lol.. ya i had a minor set back...after 2 days of riding i noticed the clutches slipping... i went and picked up a clutch set w/heavy springs and in about 20 min. i was back in business... no big deal though... it gave me a break from riding... :cool:

i absolutely freakin hate you! lol just kidding. ive been wanting to go to little sahara for so long it hurts. where are you in kansas that it takes you 5 hours to drive there? thats not too bad i guess. i just google mapped it and it would be about 6-6 1/2 hours for me, but it would be more than worth it! do you know how hotel prices are around there? id like to plan a trip there with my fiancee sometime and would like to know what to expect to pay for a hotel. awesome pics by the way. you should put one up for POTM. i would definitely say the first one!

It is way more fun if you can camp in one of the campgrounds, because you can ride at night if you want to. If your fiance is not the camping type you can get a motel close by in the town for a reasonable rate. I am not sure exactly what they cost though, because I have always camped. You can ride down a trail next to the road during the day from the motels to the park, but they will not let you ride from the motel to the park at night. There is absolutely nothing to do in town at night besides sit in the room. It is a small town with no night life at all. We go up there to ride anyways, but just so you know what to expect.

ya my fiancee likes to camp but we dont have a motorhome or camper so we would be in a tent and that sucks sometimes. i would ask my grandpa if i could use his big motorhome but i know what the answer would be. lol! i went to st. joe state park once on spring break and that was a bad idea. went up there for 3-4 days and went tent camping. i got to ride the first day and then it rained the second day, started sleeting and snowing the third day so i got a hotel on the third and fourth days. went up to st. louis the second or third day and toured the budweiser brewing plant. that was pretty kewl. went to the zoo as well, but i really dont recommend the botanical gardens unless you are into plants. it was boring as all hell! i may have to try camping at little sahara but pick a time where it wont be too hot or too cold. gotta get paddles for the warrior and 300ex first though!

lol... i already posted one up for POTM... ;D
We got there about noon wed and we found one camping spot in the south camp that wasnt reserved... The south end is where all the fun is!!! We just piched tents and split the camping between the 6 of us... for 5 days between the 6 of us we only paid $5 a peace... we are located pittsburg ks, the verry south east corner... you can drive 7 miles and be in MO...

oh... usdsk8er540 go to www.waynoka.com there is lots of info about the park and town on there...

pittsburg?! right on. my fiancee is from ft. scott. i guess it is a small world after all. ill check out that website. might have to plan a trip sometime. thanks. later

hahaha the golf cart looks fun as ****. I wish golf carts at the course i work at were fast hahaha. But i plan on going so silver lake this year or next with my friends if i find some time.

;D that golf cart was funny as hell... it had a 600 4cyl. motorcycle motor in it... i seen it on the dunes once and that thing would plain scoooooooooooot!!!!!!

thanks... i love my banshee... SOOOO much power.... I talked to the guy at the dyno trailer at little sahara and he said with my set up i probably had 50+ HP ;D i tore more into it and found a few other little things that i need to fix... so im fixing and upgrading... ya that golfcart really ripped and o ya they were fine.

Back