Sand tires for my stock rims?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h0p16

Reaction score
I have my original rims just sitting in a box and would like to use them to drop some sand paddles on. However, the last time I went looking on the net I had a heck of a time finding anything that fits the stock rim.

Has anyone out there put a sand tire on the stock rim of a 07 450?

If so what did you get and where did you get um?

Thanks

h0p16 said:
I have my original rims just sitting in a box and would like to use them to drop some sand paddles on. However, the last time I went looking on the net I had a heck of a time finding anything that fits the stock rim.

Has anyone out there put a sand tire on the stock rim of a 07 450?

If so what did you get and where did you get um?

Thanks

yes you can put paddles on stock rims, i have skat tracs on mine 23-10

works well......

Just looked at all of the models...want back rims only and all say 23X10.5X12

Is that the size that you have? In other words, that extra .5 didn't cause you any issues?

h0p16 said:
Just looked at all of the models...want back rims only and all say 23X10.5X12

Is that the size that you have? In other words, that extra .5 didn't cause you any issues?

i just looked, mine are the same size 23X10.5X12 skat trac edge ..

i run stock fronts ....all on stock rims...

chevy68 said:
i just looked, mine are the same size 23X10.5X12 skat trac edge ..

i run stock fronts ....all on stock rims...

Thanks for checking. Now to see if I can find a decent price on the hauler series.

i used itp sand star 22x11-12 on my wifes stock wheels, they are very affordable and work great. I thought we had an issue with shaking, but turns out it was hard sand.

mine have itp sand stars on them, but they are sure worn. i know i don't want haulers on this, we ride to much pavement/gravel coming out of the dunes. sand tires unlimited has a desert trak that i think would save the tires on the harder surfaces.
...anyone else notice they wear fast or was it just the guy who gave me the tires?

Latest posts

Back