sand paddles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxx1963

Reaction score
does anyone have paddles on thier 06' and newer 350?
i put some on my wifes and it shakes like hell at low speed, does anyone else have that problem?

Maxx - I have not tried this yet on my 07 but have my stock rims sitting around and have be considering doing it.

Are you having the shaking problem on the sand or just when you are going from the parking lot to the sand?

Did you put the paddles on the stock rims? If so what brand and make do you have?

turns out it was bad sand, at the oregon dunes it does not shake!

FYI - My buddy put Sand Stars on his quad. The ATV would shake pretty bad. He aired it down to 4 PSI and it stopped shaking. Air pressure was too high.

FYI - My buddy put Sand Stars on his quad. The ATV would shake pretty bad. He aired it down to 4 PSI and it stopped shaking. Air pressure was too high.

paddles are only recommended for like 4-5 psi on sand, most people don't catch onto that.

also about the shaking, you have to make sure your paddles are aligned on the wheels. if the rights are 1/8 turn in front of the lefts(por whatever), it will shake like hell. i had a hard time holding onto my raptor because of this (on hard sand or pavement). usually you just have to rotate to hub a couple notches to line them up.

Latest posts

Back