Saddle up hit the trails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
Well the three amigos are at it again loading up and hauling out first thing at 6am to pinal air park to tear up trails and catch some hang time any one in Tucson load up come hang with us

u3utu4uj.jpg
3e7yteva.jpg
a4e2e5aj.jpg
a9a7aty5.jpg
ny9asega.jpg
meseguty.jpg

Blew a tire the tierod end broke loose and through me over the bars ha ha Cj came back and I put a key ring to hold the tierod in the spindle then hauling back to the truck punched a huge hole in the front tire as long as I kept it 3/4 throttle in third I was able to keep the wheel floating about 1/2 inch off the ground most o the way back

Thanks bro it sucked but hey it happens didn't stop us from riding ha ha I was on two wheels in the sand most the time Cj almost took out a rock as big as my hood lol we didn't realize the wash turned he flew up a near vertical incline because of it thought he was growing wings bro

LOL, Man you got a peaceful place to ride. Your buddys got a nice warrior btw, Looks like he's took real good care of it

GNCC 6 ply tire will fix that problem.

Yea I noticed it looked all stock, but well maintained. Hes a member on here I know who you are talkin bout now, lol my bad

I do my best. keep it clean but ride it harder. That bike is life support for me most times. It wont be stock for too long I just had to blow all my cash on my truck. it was fun no doubt

Last edited:
Cleanest warrior I've seen specially for being put through the things we did by far one of my funest rides

Dino I like the idea of 6 ply but I have 4 ply razors for my fronts plus turns out the blow out was the plug being pushed into the tire

that stick we spotted sticking out of my front tire didn't break through. im loving the 6 ply deal.

@CJ good choice on the 6plys, At least you know when you start modding it that's one thing already checked off the list. You and Coty both got nice warriors.

Thanks bro I wouldn't say it was well taken care of but it will be when I'm through I'm still working on how to mount my 450 piggybacks

06 I think is what the kid said they are deff to long so I'm stumbling on the mounting they aren't your average 16" or 17" they are 17.5" piggys but they are in great shape and only 100.00 for the pair couldn't pass that up

Latest posts

Back