sad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The article was off somewhat. He came up behind some slower riders so he rolled a jump but the guy behind him didn't and landed directly on Zac.

I only met him once and all I can remember is he didn't stop smiling and was unbelievably friendly. Bad little blaster as well!

realy sad ...i would feel horrible if i was the one who landed on him ,

I just read on exriders.com (or atvriders now) that Zac lost his seat on a previous lap, and pulled up on the jump because another rider was in front of him..he swerved to avoid him and a rider jumped and landed on him.

That came from Zac's father, Scott.

R.I.P Zac.

Thats sad. Not only that tho but 2 in 2 weeks. That track is cursed or something. Is it a tough track? I've never been there.

Thats sad. Not only that tho but 2 in 2 weeks. That track is cursed or something. Is it a tough track? I've never been there.

Yepp which will lead to it getting closed down soon if people dont stop crashing, even though there is no real way to prevent it.

Nobody ever likes to hear about tragidys...specially when its something we are all in this forum for ..Free ride on four wheels with no rules !!

"My deepest to all affected"

Only imagine the air he gets up there.....
R.I.P

[quote:nttzludv]thats the way id want to die

id rather die with a titty in my mouth[/quote:nttzludv] yeah!!!!!! :eek: but seriously that is horrible news..........

wow that blows I cant imagine how his family must feel and with people always saying these are dangerous vehicle and to be careful

Yes, very sad. Rip my man. Reality check. It could happen any time so live it up!

Latest posts

Back