roostage in the snowage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corko1492

Reaction score
f1522927.jpg

f15228ae.jpg

tire print after i rolled it
f1522837.jpg

BRADY!!!!
f1522689.jpg

you know what you canadian stoner ..........nobody asked you!

if u want, we can start this up again and ill rip u another one again if u want?

rip me another one with your dads help? sure go ahead, i wish my dad bought me a quad and then fixed it everytime i broke it...but wait i wouldn't break it cause i actually have a clue as to whats going on,
get your head out of your ass and stop masturbating to pictures of this guys dog

rip me another one with your dads help? sure go ahead, i wish my dad bought me a quad and then fixed it everytime i broke it...but wait i wouldn't break it cause i actually have a clue as to whats going on,
get your head out of your ass and stop masturbating to pictures of this guys dog

First, if I remember right, he didn't need his dad's help the last time.

Secondly, if you actually read have the **** you respond to you'd know his Dad didn't 'buy him a quad'.

But you know that right, because you 'actually have a clue'.

At the ripe old age of 23 I am sure your head is firmly implanted in your own ass, as well. Or do you have such worldly wisdom as to be omnipotent?

What the **** do you give a **** who posts pictures of what? Maybe the dog is pretty cool, maybe Corky is close to his dog? What the **** do you care? You are not ripping people for posting pics of their snowboards, their cars, their 4x4's....SO WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBEM?

....can we PLEASE get on with what we are here for and grow the **** up?!

all i did was agree with a guy that chocolate labs suck, when some 14 year old chronic masturbater said

you know what you canadian stoner ..........nobody asked you!

if u want, we can start this up again and ill rip u another one again if u want?

since i have the right to say whatever the **** i want, i did, nobody is stopping him from saying whatever he wants, however lame it may be

2xtreme......hmm what to say to your reply. I loved it.

Now for your viewing pleasure. He is a picture of my pets (Gator, Frog, Lizard, and my mouse)

Pets.jpg

...Now for your viewing pleasure. He is a picture of my pets (Gator, Frog, Lizard, and my mouse)

Yeah, yeah. Nice pic....

But do you have to ppost pics of your Craftsman screwdriver?! Jesus, it's not like you're the only one that owns one!!

j/k
;D

and soon on the general board im makin a thread called brady and posting a bunch of pics of him

thems some pretty scary animals, better watch out for that mouse, it's nearly as big as the gator holy ****:)
Oh and nice pix of the snow roostage! Did your dog piss on your quad, it's all yellow?? lol

This is great! Somebody post a pic of your girlfriend and lets see how fast fists fly! lol

By the way, I don't mind telling anyone if their dog is ugly, but darn if I don't love labs.

Back