• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Roll Design Stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2hrs 20 mins left, still no bids. That thing is such a deal!! I'd get it myself if I had the cash. A clamp is like 90 so you get a brand new stem at 1/2 price

**** I could buy that.. gahh Ill get it running first I think. 37 min SOMEONE GET ON THAT!!

^I'd buy if I were you. Somethings you cant pass on deals like that. If I seriously had money I'd already be mine. I'm broke as a joke at the moment though. I hope he re-lists it.

What is the point of extended steering stem anyways? Just if you have the low set bars?

glad to here someone on here got it. I think you clamp will work with it also it you ever bend your stem

HAH! U lucky duck. I'm pretty sure your Lonestar clamp will go on it. you might like the taller stem because your tall.

Well now that I think of it, your clamp might not work. I think this has wider mounts.......but still. Hell of a deal!

Yeah i think it has the wide clamp mount but oh well. Ill store it away for a rainy day lol. Come to think of it I might need the extra one with them crazy ass hills you ride on dead!

What is the point of extended steering stem anyways? Just if you have the low set bars?
longer stem alows for lower bars, so more bar options. But If your run normal bars it sets them up higher which is a more comfortable ride

Back