Rode new honda 450r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam4by4

Reaction score
It wouldnt be my first choice because it felt like I was sitting 6' high and would tip over just by leaning off to one side. But Ill testify that MoFo was Fckn fast running through the gears down the road! Thats the first big bore 4 stroker ive ridden and Im very impressed! Im trying to convert from my two stroke addiction and this was a good start! Im betting that thing had every bit of the go juice that my buddys stroked 86" 250r has. Now I need to get my hands on a raptor 700 and see what its all about! Is anyones warrior near that fast without nitrous "box"

You can't squeeze that much out on a 2 valve head, very unlikely unless it breathes liquid oxygen, hence the use of nos. The power to weight ratio would be too low. You might add quite a bit of power with a blower/supercharger, but it's basically the same concept.

pretty much the same impression i had of one. tall and narrow. but yea they definatly scream..........now if only i could get one of those engines in my warrior ;D

Does the new raptor350 motor have 4 valves? And is it interchangeable with the warrior bottom end? Most likely not or Im sure id be reading a post about it! Oh well worst case scenario I might have to come out some cash to cure this need for speed I have. Hell maybe Ill buy that warrior 600rr That thing zips!

You can't squeeze that much out on a 2 valve head, very unlikely unless it breathes liquid oxygen, hence the use of nos. The power to weight ratio would be too low. You might add quite a bit of power with a blower/supercharger, but it's basically the same concept.

liquid oxigen u say? u may be on to somthing

I saw on atvconnection before someone set up a r&d head on his warrior and it turned out quite nice. From what other motor I don't know.

[quote:rcp3n8kk]I saw on atvconnection before someone set up a r&d head on his warrior and it turned out quite nice. From what other motor I don't know.

very interesting^^[/quote:rcp3n8kk] Iv got to agree that is interesting :p

Latest posts

Back