rock run for fall break

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbking321

Reaction score
spent my fall break atving and camping for the weekend with my fiance. was a great time
SAM_0134.jpg

SAM_0137.jpg

SAM_0148.jpg

SAM_0155.jpg

SAM_0161.jpg

SAM_0162.jpg

SAM_0164.jpg

SAM_0166.jpg

SAM_0147.jpg

SAM_0183.jpg

SAM_0188.jpg

Last edited:
How are the trails at Rock Run? We were thinking about heading out there but it`s about a 5 hour ride from N.J. just wondering if it`s worth it.

Thanks for the reply we`re probably going to go next year in the spring. You ever been to SSRT?

rock run is definately worth the trip. i was out there the week after fishers atv reunion and we pretty much had the place to our self. Spent two full days there and it was really good riding. I really like how the trails flow together nicely. I rode for about an hr straight crusing at like 20-25 mph through the trails and it was awsome to go through the different terrains of the park without loosing a good rythm. While we were there we got caught in a severe thunderstorm and i was flying down the main access road at like 50mph on my raptor and it took almost 20 min to get to the parking lot from the back of the park. the place is definately big and well worth the drive. plus they have a warrior on the front of there brocure!

IMG_20110828_195839.jpg

Those trees look so cool, But reminds me its gonna be winter soon :( cool pictures tho hope you had fun!

Cool cool. I've wanted to go out there and ride the place. They have any hill or gnarly stuff?

they had a couple hill climbs some nasty mud/water pits. and some really rough rocky trails. overall though it was just awsome the views made it even better

Latest posts

Back