Rm stator issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borregowarrior

Reaction score
Having issue with stator I just put in back in December.The warrior starts fine will idle all day long but when I ride it and get it hot i cannot shut it off or i will be stuck for about 45 minutes till it cools down because it wont start.

Is it possible that the rm stator is bad already?:argh:

I've had that happen on a car and it was the ignition coil. Try testing it cold and hot and see. They are only like 25 bucks new and I saw 87warrior917 has a few for sale used. you can test your stator cold and hotr also to see if thats it. BTW I just sent mine back to rmstator and if you end up sending to them use a flat rate box it's the cheapest way to send it to them

it could be thestator actually. had that happen with mine after i overheated the motor oneday. the resin they put on the windings in the one of the coils would heat up and melt allowing it to short out. after it cooled it would run again. if it is the stator call up rm stator and theyll take it back and repair it for free as long as its within a yr from when u bought it

Back