ripped my swingarm in half

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 4500. miles on my bad ass wolvy and I broke my swingarm in three places... the swingarm broke on the left side where it narrows down to bolt on to the axel tube... had to tow it home ten miles ... I was more worried about bending my rear shock ... which is a works shock with and overflow.....im finding the weak points on my wolvy... and i can tell you this quad is tough...lol

I have the new swingarm coming and im going to have the new one plated ... my friends and I are fast pace trail rides... so it's know surprize I tore the swingarm up... my wolvy keeps up with 400s sport quads all day long... we ride mostly mined land which is pretty rough... im just happy i didn't do any frame damage...or shock...

Busted my drive shaft jumping snowbanks one winter. So i bought two new ones ...one for back up. I find if you have an extra you'll never need it again.

I know I broke the swingarm by kicking it sideways all the time ...I ride my wolvy like a sport quad.... All that flex back and forth broke the one side and I probably rode on it broke for A few miles which made it split in the middle... I have a new swingarm going to have this one plated... see if that holds up .. im sure it will... Haha did I mention im paralyzed... I ride this wolvy hard an she's good to me...lol

Latest posts

Back