Riding @Wolf Lake trails- NY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I took my Warrior out for the First time to the trails and had a blast! All I have done is work on my machine for 2 months to prepare for the season and it was well worth it!
How the day began:
My buddy has a 2002 TRX250ex. We set off for upstate NY-about a 70 mile haul

Just about to go! This would be the first time I would really go WOT on DeathStroke! It was great. Lots of Craggy narrow hill climbs in deep woods. Muddy as all hell. Bogs and all my machine blasted thru it all.

Thats a nice warrior you got there, loving the color scheme. At least I wasn't the only one tearing up some trails this weekend! :atv:

nice warrior, wheres wolf lake trails?

Thanks...they are not sanctioned trails but nobody bothers us. In orange county NY. I was worried first time up there cause its no trespassing signs everywhere but its totally cool. You always see groups of riders in there.

Awesome pics!!! Man that stator cover and chain guard look killer painted, Nice job

Thanks Tim! Yea not bad for some Walmart krylon! Lol. Little things like that I love to do cause its easy and makes a huge difference. I had a lot of fun that day. Going back next Sunday.

Everywhere in NY, NJ, Eastern PA, CT...all technically illegal. So I shouldn't own a quad or a dirt bike right? Or I should drive 4 hours to ride. Cmon man. My bike is registered and I wasn't the first person to blaze all those trails up there. Guys been doing it for years. Shouldn't even have to explain this to you. Your not even a new yorker. If I lived in Virginia I guess it would be a different story. I can get a permit to ride in PA coal mines too now that I think about it but that's 3 hours away. I'll continue to use my honey hole and ill do it right.

Oh I'm not a New Yorker? I was born there and lived there for half my life.
Riding illegally is why there's no riding areas anymore FYI

Don't hate Alex. You wish you were there that day... yea I do wanna leave this area for more friendly confines. Nothing but respectful riding outta me & my crew. You would of had a blast with us

I just don't respect illegal riding, specially when there is no trespassing signs too.
But whatever floats your goat. Lol

Alex is trying to get your goat Jimmy lol. Nice bike Jimmy! I'm sure it was muddy as hell with all the rain you guys had. Hard to ride trails that are not so muddy this time of year but wth. Get on it and ride!

Yea Man!!!!... rains like everyday over here; whatcha gonna do. Btw loved the video you made of the dude riding the lil chinese quad.

im coming from long island. was hoping there was a legit spot closer then where i go now. wouldnt be worth it for me to drive there if its not legal. its 2 hrs for me to head to PA where i can ride legally. when i was younger i didnt care, but now its too much hassle to risk having to deal with tickets.

Yea I hear ya. I figure out in L.I. you gotta have something.... but yep as new yorkers we have to travel a few hours for legit riding spots. Sucks but oh well. I'm moving..hehe

I watched your videos on Youtube last night, Awesome videos man, A lot of helpful information that's gonna help a lot of newbs.

Latest posts

Back