Riding Gear

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbjamm

Reaction score
What's everybody using or wearing? I got some Oneal and Thor stuff. Getting ready to buy some new Oneal Element boots. Was looking at some Fox and Alpinetech boots at the Powersports store yesterday but they are really pricey. Anyway, what are you guys using?

Awesome topic, I always wonder this same question. Heres some pics of my gear, The first pic is of my older gear Fox Racing 360 pants and just a regular Fox longsleeve. The second pic is my new gear Fox Racing 180* pants and Jersey. The boots are Gaerne's SG10's and I love em, I wear a 10 3E in Redwings and Gaernes and SIDI's are the only boots that fit my feet. I know they are expensive but well worth it, Ive had them over 3 years. The google are Smiths EVO's with their Roll off system other pair is my favorite Scott OTG 87's antifog, mud flap and roll off system. Last pic is a Fox Racing Hydrapak/camalbak its a older style 2008 , the new Fly racing hydrapaks are a lot slimmer.

Ran Fly all last season.. well after my answer pants broke. definitely sticking with Fly from now on! i have since switched to a much nicer helmet. I'll be switching from SteelMX goggles to 100% this year and adding a leatt brace to the equation too. i run alpinestar tech 7's and will be switching to gaerne so i can have an ankle that pivots.

B4714830-74CA-4B7E-A7D1-6A6445C842AD-8495-000011F092B71E8F_zpsa8b3d41e.jpg

here's the best pics i have of it.
64021_10200990472635406_811997999_n_zpsa6935029.jpg

329886_zpsab0cd558.jpg

[/whoring]

Speedy I see you have the Fly Racing Hydrapak I was talking about lol, Nice. They are so much better than the bulky ass Fox one I have.

Speedy I see you have the Fly Racing Hydrapak I was talking about lol, Nice. They are so much better than the bulky ass Fox one I have.

actually it's not lol. i'll look later and see what brand it is. i love it, holds about 3.5 bottles of water.

oh and i've had it for 2 years and i'm on the original bladder

best side pic i got of it.

maxc-2013-06-atv-9034_zpsf310e8fa.jpg

That's awesome, I was assuming it was a Fly Racing since all your other gear was. You cant go wrong with the Gaernes are you getting the 10's or the 12's??

I have two used pair of pants that I got for dirt cheap, fit good and work. I just bought a pair of $50 pants brand new for under $10 because there was some yellowing. Those are Thor pants, I believe. I just wear a tee shirt and a light rain jacket up top. For boots, I bought a pair Moose boot last year and they have been great! Where only $130ish. I also picked up a nice used pair of Fly 505's for forty so I have spares.

My god, Speedy has anyone ever told you that you look like Corey Smith. Identical lol you got some killer music

Y'all make me feel under dressed to ride. My gear consists of cut off jeans, tank top, steel toe boots, my Skynyrd hat turned backwards and don't forget the cig hanging out of my mouth. ****, guess I need to upgrade.

LOL @Frit, Love me some skynyrd, And yep im a smoker too. I don't always wear my gear, I wear bluejeans and t shirt when im casual riding.

My riding gear consists of a 3xl composite kbc helmet, Oakley goggles, and fly racing kinetic jersey, pants, and gloves. I need to get riding boots though. Kinda hard to find riding boots in size 15 on the cheap....

Alex I got a KBC helmet!! I use to have a HJC and gave it to a boy up the road that didn't have one. I will post a pic of it tomorrow. Its a odd helmet looks like a Fighter jet helmet painted on it lol, Fasstco's owner wears one with a Tank painted on his so I don't feel real odd.

Size 15!!! Hell I got some size 13 shoe boxes I can sell ya. Just wear those on your feet. I wish I was kidding about the riding gear, but I really wasn't. I do have an HJC for my nugget. And sadly, the one mod I didn't tell you guys about on my last warrior was the universal cigarette lighter from OReillys that I wired and mounted on the bars. Maybe sophistication is not for me. Some guys mount fancy lights so they can see while riding, I mount a lighter so I can smoke while hauling ass across a field.

Latest posts

Back