Rider Gear/Helmet Skins?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jester2899

Reaction score
Alright, so I am very annoyed with not having a dedicated set of clothes for riding. So instead of buying jeans and stuff, I thought I would spend the money and buy a nice pair of riding pants,jersey, and gloves to match. I don't want to spend more than 80$ though on everything or at least the pants and jersey.

Requirements for Gear:
Blue/white
Over the boot style pants(or at least decently sized bottoms)
Comfortable fitting, nothing that I will be sweating in.

Would Likes:
Jersey or pants to say yamaha on them
Zip of bottom pants.

If anyone can give me some links to some good riding packages or just some cool pants with my requirements.

HELMET SKINS!!??!?

Does anyone have any links to some cool helmet skins? I am looking for something simple with blue/white/silver colors and lines, but no aliens and engines, and stupid cheesy things lol.

I really appreciate all the future responses.

Check out K&K, they are having a close out sale on all their 2007 stuff. I just bought all new shift stuff (pants, jersey, and gloves) for only $100 bucks...

jeans, and a winter coat works fine for me, when it's cold. fox gloves, helmet, goggles.

I don't have any riding stuff.... maybe if I rode more, but riding pants would be a good Idea

jeans, and a winter coat works fine for me, when it's cold. fox gloves, helmet, goggles.

I don't have any riding stuff.... maybe if I rode more, but riding pants would be a good Idea

Pretty much same here, but no goggles because I can't figure out how to wear them with a helmet, and leather gloves.

Latest posts

Back