ride pics from today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
just went out and made my little bro take some pics on my phone. they didnt come out bad at all haha. quite impressed with the quality. killswitch is on and working too so i was excited haha. love the bars too. couldnt be happier with her. just needs holeshots lol.

favorite one... potm worthy??
pit4ce5.jpg

pit6pk2.jpg

yellin at bro haha
pit5ms6.jpg

pit7ji3.jpg

pit8uw6.jpg

let me know what you guys think!!!

-ant

Sweet pics man, I think that first one is especially cool. I never saw a phone that took decent shots of anything in motion, what kind do you have?

Your action shots just reminded me that I gotta go take care of the qotm voting.

i like the first and second they are both pretty cool not to start anything or to make anybody mad but whys is this in this section and not the other pic section

thanks guys.... idk, ive posted pics of almost all of my quads and them moving in here along with everyone else that has a non 350 quad.

"images and pics" seems pretty broad so i put them up here lol.

thanks guys.... theyre from that little local spot steve. its pretty rutted out but rough **** makes you better so i couldnt complain.

ill try to get you down there soon. i sold my trailer but we'll figuire some **** out.

thanks guys.... theyre from that little local spot steve. its pretty rutted out but rough **** makes you better so i couldnt complain.

ill try to get you down there soon. i sold my trailer but we'll figuire some **** out.

bro, when the next time ur goin? i can go anytime, maybe u can take my quad down there during the week or some **** and then i'll go down there with u when u go down for da weekend or some **** like dat. we'll figure some **** out. the only reason i wouldn't be able to go is if i was goin to buy a car dat weekend cuz i'm lookin around for a car now. hit me up bro, its been way to long!

If you guys are available, i might be going riding tomorrow (wednesday)afternoon. and I'm Definately going on a night ride. I'll repost on here when i know all the details, and i'll send them through PM's so lurkers don't get the info. Get in touch if your from NJ and might want to meet up for riding tomorrow (wednesday).
~Bill

Ohh.. BTW, Very nice pics man, can't wait to meet you out on the trails again, lemme know when you wanna head to chatsworth again.

thanks bill..... hit me up with the info. chatts sounds great one of these weekends too.

-ant

Back