Riddle me this......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
So how do you load 2 quads in one truck with zero trailers????

Like this.....
loaded.jpg

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. My brother in law and I took a trip to Gopher Dunes and had to load both machines in one truck. We sure got some strange looks. hahaha. Worked great though.

Been there and done that. There real fun to get started though once you get to where your going. And if you ratchet the first one down to hard or he a nice bump.....you get two good sized dent in the roof. Hell I've see a dude get 4 quads in the back of a 8ft bed. Now Riddle me that!

Seen that many times. Two 3 wheelers are easier to shove in a truck. Makes you thing they were almost made just for that.

Well yeah ofcourse you could. The smallest fullsize atv ever. I've seen quads on end with the bars touching, or side by side with the front wheels in the bed sides. My uncles use'd to take 3 mojaves in an s-10. 1 on a little trailer as big as the bike and the other 2 in the truck. The front one on end with the suspension completely collasped to get the rear 1 in and close the tailgate

Back