Revive the site.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personnaly I say we stick with this site as we are so far in. Pelphrey said he would look into getting the site advertised again. The problem were facing is we can't get in touch with deathshadow the site's original administraitor. He holds the passwords for the other admins to access the other parts of the forum. Actually pelphrey is the only admin. left

itbejake said:
I got permission, and it's not url based, it's basically proboards to phpbb to vbulletin.

Pearl? LOL! Yikes... The backend is still MySQL, right? If so, shouldnt matter was the base code for the board is.

Table to table conversion should be straight forward. I've done it quite a few times with various Forum software, last conversion was to SMF, which I've been using ever since. 10,000+ members and well over 600,000 posts, solid as a rock.

So how did you get ProBoards to give you a copy of the db?

Why are you doing a tertiary conversion? If you do have the db, and it is MySQL, shouldnt need to convert it twice.

Sorry guys I'm locking this thread as is really has nothing to do with YFMs. My personnal opinion is were staying here and we will have the advertising fixxed.

I agree, this site software did just fine when this site was in its prime, and it still works fine. There's no need to go to all the trouble of transferring everything and dealing with that big mess and complications when what we have now works fine. It's just simple **** that needs adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back