Reverse Lever from other YFM350 ATVs?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
I ride a lot of trails and get in some real tight stuff where I end up using reverse a lot. We all know that the reverse lever on the Warrior isn't the greatest. Are there any other YFM350 quads that have a better setup and could be made to work on the Warrior?

I took a look at the big bear lever and it looks like a big set up that would have to be mounted in a body panel. I tried looking for a Wolverine setup but couldn't find one online. Maybe someone has some pictures?

Well a long lever would give you more leverage and therefore an easier shift. The current lever is pretty short and doesn't give you much mechanical advantage.

just feather the clutch a little when you shift, once you figure it out you will be able to pop it right in. no need for extra leverage.

yea, feathering the clutch when you shift into or out of reverse works like a charm, that's what I do every time and it just falls into place.

Yeah I do that too. It certainly helps but I would still like to see if there is a better setup out there.

Latest posts

Back