Replace rocker arms???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
Is it absolutely necessary to replace the rockers when you drop a aftermarket cam in? Some people claim you need to but I've never heard of anyone actually replacing them on the warrior. As of now I've only heard that it's necessary to replace the shitty honda 400ex rockers. I've only put a few seasons of riding on this set and they don't look worn at all.

I have heard the same things but i didnt replace mine when i put my cam in. they looked to be in good shape and so far after about......35hrs of ride time ive had no problems.

That's what I gathered, the hondas are the only ones with problems since the metal chips off of them. The yama rockers are built very well. Doug told me he hasn't heard of anyone replacing them either... ::)

That's what I gathered, the hondas are the only ones with problems since the metal chips off of them. The yama rockers are built very well. Doug told me he hasn't heard of anyone replacing them either... ::)

I ran a hotcam for all that time and never had a problem. But i just got my cam in yesterday and havent had a problem while breaking it in. By the way, this thing gets along pretty damn good now haha

Latest posts

Back