repair manual

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keglassg

Reaction score
hey guys, i have a repair manual for warriors on my computer in a pdf file, if you have adobe reader you can view it just pm me with your email address and ill send it on over to anyone who needs it. :)

There are also links in the tutorials section for these and I have one uploaded on a server to share. I give the link on request, but don't post it on the net because I don't want everybody downloading it and pushing me over my allowed bandwidth.

One for the Raptor 350 would be a good one to post if anyone has one, those are the harder ones to get a hold of.

ok im having issues getting it to email, the file is too big, its 16.25 mb, anywhere i can upload it to the web and post a link?

I figured email wouldn't work, and I don't think any free sites are going to allow you to host a file that big. I have it hosted already though, anybody that wants a link can shoot me a pm and i'll get back to them with it. I don't mind sharing it with members, but i'm not posting a link on the site for everyone on the net to see, being that these manuals are copyrighted and it is of questionable legality to share them.

It's the yamaha service manual for the warrior, a .pdf version of the one dealers use.

Each one has their good and bad points. The clymer gives better step by step instructions, but sometimes it misses information and has wrong specs. The yamaha one can be more detailed, but is written for yamaha factory mechanics so someone with less experience might get confused by some of it. I prefer the factory yamaha one myself.

Back