removing crankshaft

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
ok, anyone thats pulled out there crankshaft before, when the cases are split, and the crank is all thats left, what did you use to push the crank out, theres a special tool for it, but im almost positive it will be pretty expensive, any tips?

I used a rubber mallet, just tapped the end . I hope you HAD to take all the guts out, because you can replace the crank with the tranny still in the left case!

actually i think i am reusing that crank, i dont have the money for a stroker right now. but i did get it out, like 3 hits hith a dead vlow, she popped right off, thanks guys

yea you half to be care full when taking a crank out if you hit the thing wrong the crank ends will not be anygood. if you plan on working on a lot of bike like i do i bought the case splitter tool and do it the right way it was about 150 for the hole kit but you just a one time deal just use a rubber mallet or a plastic hammer

Latest posts

Back