remains of swingarm bearings?!?!?!?!?!?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
are theese remains of swing arm bearings left in there that need to come out?

000_0514.jpg

000_0513.jpg

000_0512.jpg

Ya, man those things can be a pain in the ass! I had the same problem when I bought my quad used. I just ended up buying another swingarm! I couldnt get them completely out.

yeah, looks like the entire outer shell is still in there. A simple way to tell, if your new ones don't fit in, the old ones are still there.

Mine were really bad when I replaced them, so this might not work, but I got mine out by hammering a flat screwdriver between the shell and the rest of the swingarm, and prying them out.

we cut the bolt on the instide of the frame and it fell off

i bought the black one and that is the one we are outting the new bearings in....the outer case is still in there the bearing dont fit ill take pics of the spacer later

look at my brothers new prodject
it has 2 motors in that pile
racing clutch, carb,clutch lever, crank, stabelizer and other stuff

it is a 86? LT250r w/ a freshly powdered frame and on the shocks

000_0515.jpg

000_0516.jpg

anybodt else have this problem?....i need to know how to get it out all the way, it is like welded to the inside

i had that prolbum befor i took mine out with a diegrinder and a a asetline torch and they came out a pian in the ass but they came out thats why u need to greeses them dam things it stops that

Back