• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REMAINS OF '03 WARRIOR AND BIKE F/S!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the head good ?i belive i have a broken rocker if your parts are priced well i will deff have to order some stuff of you ? how much is the 1jz running you ? if anything i want to get the 7m running then drive it for a lil then possble do the 1jz conversion. yes i am a member on supramania and i actuly mine isnt stock when you asked before i found out what i thought was a stock exhuast is actully aftermarket its cool . but i will deff pm you some pics.

i'll pm you pictures of the head. The 1jz so far has run me about $2500 and i still have to buy about another $1100 of stuff. It better be worth it lol.

yeold i havent forgot about the head i just bought a bunch of parts for my yfz so need to reguinate some money before i can consideri buying the head but i havent for got.

If you still have them, how much for the a-arms, white hood and tank cover, and the exhaust pipe. pm me

Back