• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REMAINS OF '03 WARRIOR AND BIKE F/S!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
I'm trying to gain funds so that i can get my car finished for when I go to school in less than a month! I need to sell everything i can get!

Everyone on here knows my warrior and the story behind it pretty much...

But now I have to sell it because I am broke! I have tons of extra **** and only the best stuff was used to build my quad.

What It does not have:
Carburetor or intake boot
Air box
Front Shocks
Headpipe
Front tires and rims.

List of everything I can think of right now
JE 10.75:1 piston with NEW rings!
hotcams stg 1
New DID cam chain
P&P by hammer racing
Cut yoshimura exhaust
Renthal Sprockets
PC'd frame, candy blue
Magnum +2 Pc'd lower a-arms candy blue Chromed upper a-arms
Durablue 2+2 eliminator axle
Douglas .190's w/ 20-11-9 razr's
New harness as of may 06
High perf coil
Maier plastics all around front fenders trimmed
IMS Roll design +1 Steering Stem
IMS Roll Design Footpegs
Pro Taper contour bars Henry/Reed Bend
Spider Grips
MSR clutch and brake levers
Terry Cable Billet Aluminum throttle
NOS Machine Case Saver
Front Galfer SS Braided brake lines
Custom Banshee Direct shifter for big bear oil cooler setup
Tusk Gas Cap
99% of the bolts on the whole quad are polished stainless steel ($80 kit)
New handlebar electronics as of may 06
Pro Design tether cable, brand new
Custom LED underglow lights w/ custom switch next to reverse lever
All electonics less cdi, and rectifier were purchased new as of may
New starter & solenoid as of may 06
Cometic Head Gasket
'01 Raptor 660 Rear Shock

That is all i can think of on the quad

Extra's:
GYTR Stator cover
Powermadds
Complete Yamaha Seat
Complete Factory FX gripper seat
Full Extra set of plastics (blue/black)
Stock steering stem
Renthal 7/8 Handlebars
Extra sprocket (13t renthal)
AC nerf bars
98% of the stock Bolts
Some extra stainless bolts
Extra hacked (but working) wiring harness
Stock Bumper
88 headlights
Clutch perch
fuse holder
other random things

This quad WILL start up and run if you put a carb on it. After I put the new rings in, it burned oil still, I think one of 2 things could have happened: The oil ring latched onto itself and wont expand, or the valve seals are bad.

Everything I have goes with this quad, Everyone on here knows how nice it once was, and now it just sits and it depresses me. I'd rather see someone clean it up and give it the time it deserves to make it beautiful again. I built this quad exactly to a vision I had for it and no detail was spared. I put over $3000 dollars in just parts for the quad and it was a 9 month build. Thats not even counting the cost of the quad itself with the parts that were already on it. I have over $6000 in receipts!!

103_0168.jpg

103_0169.jpg

103_0170.jpg

103_0171.jpg

yenawltyme20small.jpg

neons1.jpg

more pics of what it was:

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/warriorrider88/warrior/

Price is $1,700 I'm pretty firm, but money talks, and i need it. bad.

Now, onto my bike
It is a 2004 Eastern Jane

Frame:Eastern Jane
Crank: Eastern
Pedals: Eastern
Chain Wheel: Eastern
Chain: Fairly new
Forks: Eastern
Bars: GT
Stem: S&M Redneck
Headset: Eastern
Front Wheel: Eastern
Front Tire: Kenda Dirt
Rear Wheel: Eastern
Rear Tire: Maxis M-Tread
Brakes: Diatech, new tektro pads, new cable, Diatech Dirt Harry Lever
Seat/Post: Eastern/Cut Post

dajane.jpg

I'm asking $200 for the bike. Reasonable offers will be considered

I will most likely not take any trades because I need cash! Unless you are trading me parts from a supra.

Please feel free to call me with any questions

609-280-3259.

89 Mk3 turbo targa top, Its exactuly my first car and right now me and my dad are compeatly restoring it i have a lot of plans for it its a winter project should be done in spring but yea its a very cool car ill get some pictures.

mine is my first car too its an 88 turbo targa 5 speed. i blew the motor so i'm swapping a 1jz twin turbo into it, it should be done by the end of november.

pm me some pics if you can and i'll send you some of mine. Have you checked out supramania.com ?? There is enough information to finish the restoration for you.

^ yeaold very cool mines a 5 speed too , My motor is has a broken rocker run but its rough i am also considering doing a 1jz conversion too but i am liking the strait 6 7mgte has alot of potential i have alot of plans for it, i Just got a set of Zen rims and perilli tires but the lugs are wronge and they don't fit pissed about that but my uncles owns a shop gave them to me for free so he wil get me new ones, My dad paints cars for a living he is very very good if you need anything done talk to me i am in sparta so i am not to far he is good on pricing too. hit me up on im dothedew350x i like talking supras ahahhaha , mines red right now but i decided to switch to black so yea lol.

how much for the burablue axle and a arms and what kind of ccondition are they in.....

^ yeaold very cool mines a 5 speed too , My motor is has a broken rocker run but its rough i am also considering doing a 1jz conversion too but i am liking the strait 6 7mgte has alot of potential i have alot of plans for it, i Just got a set of Zen rims and perilli tires but the lugs are wronge and they don't fit pissed about that but my uncles owns a shop gave them to me for free so he wil get me new ones, My dad paints cars for a living he is very very good if you need anything done talk to me i am in sparta so i am not to far he is good on pricing too. hit me up on im dothedew350x i like talking supras ahahhaha , mines red right now but i decided to switch to black so yea lol.

The 7m is total **** in my opinion, the list of problems with the oiling system just goes on. The headgaskets blow all too often. I've seen some high horsepower 7m's but since i have the chance, i'm going for the 1jz. If you need any 7m parts, lmk i'm parting out the whole motor.

Latest posts

Back