recon with street bike motor????hell yeah

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that thing would probally rock glamis!!!!,it would be cool to ride around on IF you extended the swing arm,a-arms,and got some better hocks,maybe put a wheelie bar on it.then get some better motor work,make it rin good.THEN it would be fun to ride arond on.

that thing would probally rock glamis!!!!,it would be cool to ride around on IF you extended the swing arm,a-arms,and got some better hocks,maybe put a wheelie bar on it.then get some better motor work,make it rin good.THEN it would be fun to ride arond on.
no it wouldnt, its shaft drive, youll be breaking shafts all the time and stripping diff gears, the recon is one of the worst things you could put a street bike motor in, motor work??? are you crazy? the street bike motor is already way too much power for the little bike, a recon with a street bike motor has no potential.

Hey dude, I have to disagree. The recon may not be a racer, but they deserve more credit than people give them. With a good rider i bet that recon could hold it's own against at least a stock warrior in the trails

well, one thing, it would be bottomed out all the time with the stock suspension.. and it would have to much power for the shaft, once the rider cranked on it it would strip everything..

well then maybe its just me,but it sure is fnny to see the other guys face when he says,"your little recon made it up that'???

Latest posts

Back