recon with street bike motor????hell yeah

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
go to ebay and type honda recon in,and it will come up to a recon with a gs 650 motor.i couldnt get the link to work.sorry :-/

Dude that's friggin awesome. Somebody put a lot of thinking into that thing to keep it shaft driven.

i bet that thing flies.yeah lets see probally spent like 5000.00 tryin to et it all hooked up and there sellin it for 500 bucks.that thing does look cool though

HA never thought of that.i bet you cant trail ride it though.becuse the pipes stick so far out.that thing must wheelie like crazy

holy **** that things has to be so fast lol ty bad004warrior

yeah no chit,what does a 650 street bike top out at???maybe 140,150???well take in to effect gearing and weight so you would be down to around 90 to110?????i think i am right??

rofl what kinda motor is it? a gixxer? cbr??? lol if you tell me that i can tell u the aprox speed+

Glad it's not in my front yard... that thing would fly to peices before you hit 50 mph... why not buy a sport quad rolling chassis to do that..

yea,i bet that thing breaks so many axles i bet, stripped out diffs. Why would you do that? its retarted a little recon is not made for that kind of speed, there will be so much **** broken o nthat thing its not even funny.

Haha, i had a recon for 5 years before i got the warrior. The brakes and suspension on that thing have a hard enough time keeping up with the 11 hp stock motor, those stock components with that big nasty engine makes it a deathtrap.

well what i would be concernd about is all that power,so little of a chassie,wheelie time,i bet if you got it up to around 50 and put your feet on the rack and jump and pull up on the bars,i bet you could ride a wheelie at 50mph.bvut yeah the brakes are OKAy at 50mph,but anything above it would be suicide

lmao it's just so funny looking thought too. yeah, i agree how dangerous it would be but the guy did it because he was bored, or that's what it said in the description or something. but it's just so funny looking with the exhaust sticking out of the back like that and the gap from the motor to the front of the quad. hahaha

Latest posts

Back