recent mods!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98-warrior

Reaction score
so this winter i made me some new a arms, extended and stronger stem.
now i bought some fox shocks off a polaris snowmobile $60, and rebuildable.
I just need to finish building my swingarm, put gussets on a arms, and make an oil cooler guard. Im not too happy about the bottom a arms cause i didnt have my ball joints but i can make a new set since i got a welder at home now.
0121121348.jpg

0121121353a-1.jpg

0121121352c.jpg

http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/98-warrior/?action=view&current=0121121353a-1.jpg

Dude it looks ****** tits! Very nice work. What width +4? And did you make the tops with rod ends? or just solid bushing mounts?

That things looking elite more and more! Id love to see pics of the a arm build... post em up!

I had to end up getting +3 tie rods. and there all the way on the ball joint.
bushings for the top.

For the bottoms making a plate to weld to the bottoms would be nice protection and siffen them alot. They look great thou cant wait to see the swinger.

Where didyou get the threaded pieces for the hiem joints to thread into?

my dad had a bucket full of 3" long chunks of tubing and i drilled them out on a lathe and tapped them. I also did this for them bushings on the frame. an that what i was thinking 1/8" piece or so under it like the other name brand a arms.

my dad had a bucket full of 3" long chunks of tubing and i drilled them out on a lathe and tapped them. I also did this for them bushings on the frame. an that what i was thinking 1/8" piece or so under it like the other name brand a arms.

Cool, looks damn good btw.

i have an old pair of moose dirtbike bars. but i cut the cross bar out.
i know it aint very strong but i havnt been ridin hard enough to do damage. im building an antivibe steering stem with 1 1/8 adapters and bars.

Back