Rebirth -- heavenly blue**updt 7/31/05**56k beware

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sick sick...looks much better with thoes lights, i like the AC bumpers, but get w/e you like man.

Guy's you've al been so supportive thanks a lot, i really appreciate it, it's nice to get some recognition from people i don't phisically kmow but that are so into this hobby as i do, then again thanks. keep the bumpers ideas coming, i'm starting to think on what i want.. also i was thinking on some custom camo/bluish graphics...or some bluish/grey graphics. what do y'all think?

the blue grey combo sounds sixck bro and i like the pro y bumpers there sick and not to crazy like the blingstar

the blue camo sounds bad ass...i like the duncan bumper its pretty simple but really stands out...plus i havent seen anyone on here with it on their quad yet

ok. i finally got to take some serious pics....they're kinda big so i appologyze.

f3083789.jpg

f30834ba.jpg

f30831af.jpg

f3082e0f.jpg

f3082b63.jpg

f3082945.jpg

f3082475.jpg

f3081de3.jpg

f3081b5f.jpg

f30818f8.jpg

f3081681.jpg

the heel guard brackets worked fine you've just got to turn them. the side that goes to frame has to go to the plastic

Honestly not to be a dick or anything, before you get a bumper you may want to get some tires. I have no room to talk though, i bought everything i wanted but front tires so far and ive needed them for a year lol.

TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought mine were bald on the rear but you bro deff get your moneys worth on rubber,I can't even imagine going ANYWHERE with those banana skins. How do you turn? How do you get forward movment? ....AMAZING

Hahahahaha
Teach me that trick!

haha. yes. i know i need tires... by now i'm just riding on street. so i think they might be a little bit usefull, i'll get te bumper and also the pick up coil i'm needing right now. as far as tires go,,,,well...i'll show 'em to y'all when they're looking as baby butt :D

by the way on these tires you can do some serious donuts when the street is wet :D

No bling star -_-... The name "Bling"star screams homosexual and is very nicely complimented with a cute little star in the middle of the bumper. The Iron cross is fake and rounded and has become to much of a common symbol today...
Amen brotha... I think that the DG V-Pro front bumper looks real good on the rappy 350 if you're still looking for suggestions about it.
554-4170LG.jpg

[quote:pyca4dpf]No bling star -_-... The name "Bling"star screams homosexual and is very nicely complimented with a cute little star in the middle of the bumper. The Iron cross is fake and rounded and has become to much of a common symbol today...
Amen brotha... I think that the DG V-Pro front bumper looks real good on the rappy 350 if you're still looking for suggestions about it.
554-4170LG.jpg
[/quote:pyca4dpf]

i like that bumper!!

PURA VIDA like an Imperial

HEy. IMPERIAL jeje it rocks. Pura vida. U from the states? have u been here? Thanks for the compliment(well i see it like that)

Latest posts

Back