rear shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it was a great shock i liked it the most out of all the parts i EVER bought for the warrior and its dang near impossible to bottom out and it rides really smooth. And was great for me sine i weigh like 215-220. What kind of riding would you be doing the most of?

banshee for sure!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as i got my 2nd warrior i took the stock rear off and but a banchee on it... so anyone need a stock rear shock i got one for sell too... just puttin that out there lol

Im telling you you WILL NOT be disappointed with the raptor shock especially since you and me are both around 200lbs. And it would be great for the motocross and trails! AND you dont have to mod the airbox or anything to get it to work.

Not changing the airbox is def a plus. I dont want mangle my box with out having a backup ready. But if you buy a banshee rear and rebuild it to your costome dimensions then why would it be different if you get a raptor shock

You could just be like me and not run an airbox lol But I run flat track and dunes mostly and dont have to worry about mud and water.

ya i ride mud and water plus putting aluminum airbox on next setup, so modifying is prob not gonna happen

Ya sounds like you really dont want to run that banshee shock with that airbox.

Back