rear shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior15

Reaction score
i need a new rear shock for my 01 warrior. i have had the shock rebuilt and blew it agin so its time for a new one, i was wondering if a shock from a raptor or banshee would work with little or no modifications.

banshee will work with some modding to the bottom of your air box as the ressy hits it.. It's the correct length though with more adjustablity with a better ride and doesn't bottom out as easy.

I had a banshee shock on my warrior and it was a huge improvement over stock. I hear the 01 raptor 660 is also very good and the remote rezzie makes it a bit easier to install.

I have the banshee shock and its very good. to mod the air box i used a propane torch on low to heat the air box where the shock hits and used the side of a glass jar to press in an indention into the plastic.

a 1/4 or 1/2 inch at most.

I Just cut that botom extention part out of the box and then riveted a small piece of tin in there to make the bottom flat.

Latest posts

Back